House in Croatia for sale. Old stone house after renovation. The property is located near Split, first line to the Adriatic Sea, with rocky mountains in the background; only 10 minutes by car to the center of Split, 20 minutes by car to Split International Airport and Trogir. Marina Kastela with yacht and motor boats charters is 2 km away, but mooring for medium-sized motor boats is available in front of the house, right outside bedroom windows…
In the direct vicinity of the house there are cafes, bakery, grocery stores, bus stops, post office, a local market and two beaches with showers.
– total space: 90 sq. meters (ca. 28 sq. meters per floor, 3 floors)
– ground floor includes: fully equipped kitchen, living room and a little storage room
– first floor: sea-view bedroom with balcony/terrace accessible also via stairs from outside, bathroom with a shower, washer/dryer machine, WC
– second floor: bathroom with bathtub and skylight window /in the roof/, sea view bedroom the same size as first floor but high ceiling /about 3,5 meters high
The house was built in the 15th century. It is made entirely of large blocks of stone. The walls are almost 80 cm thick, providing insulation from cold, heat and noise. Renovation of the house was completed in 2009. The stone walls were cleaned and renovated. The plumbing and electric systems were replaced. New roof, floors, stairs, windows, window shutters, kitchen, bathrooms, air-conditioning units on each floor, etc.
– alarm system with monitoring /intervention/
– all appliances and furniture are included in the selling price.
- Property Id: 4400
Price: € 165,000
- Area (m2) : 90 m2
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2